Are you an experienced UX/UI Designer who feels at home around both service design and user interfaces? Would you like to work on challenging projects in a good company?
Read more and contact us – we want to know more about you!
Taiste builds digital products by combining deep technology understanding and top-notch user experience. We work on versatile projects, the results of which are used in both consumer and professional contexts. Our company was founded in 2009 and currently consists of 37 people.
We offer an open and equal working environment that offers both freedom and responsibility and supports everyone in their personal goals, too. You get to work on interesting projects with modern technologies – with some of the top talent in their respective fields.
The work is mostly done in our offices in Turku and Helsinki – but we're also free to choose remote work whenever possible.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from the following description:
- You're ready to take lead responsibility within projects and like to communicate with the clients.
- You're a skilled and independent design professional with the ability to contribute meaningfully to both client work and the Taiste team.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in a designer role within the field.
- As a designer, you can offer significant value to a digital project in all its phases, from an idea to release and further development.
- You are somewhat familiar with several UI software. Even if you're not, say, a seasoned pro at using Figma just yet, you feel that learning new tools is an important aspect of your work.
- You are an excellent visual designer with a strong understanding of digital user experiences and UI design.
- You work well with Software Developers. You're interested in combining your design expertise with their work.
We also consider the following traits beneficial:
- Experience of Design Systems in theory and practice
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
Did we spark your interest?
Take the chance and tell us about yourself! Remember to attach your portfolio, project examples or link to your own pages in your application.
When the right candidate is found, the work can begin straight away. So what are you waiting for? Let's create a better digital future and an awesome place to work together!