Who we're looking for?
We're looking for an experienced Software Developer.
Is building native apps with Kotlin and Swift your specialty? Would you like to do challenging projects in good company?
Read more and contact us – we'd love to get to know you!
As a native app developer, you'll get to be responsible for creating the best possible experiences for the end users. In this environment, there's always a good balance between modern developer tools and both the latest and established technologies.
We also put an emphasis on a strong CI/CD process. A large part of the normal release and testing process has already been automated. This means that you'll get to use a bigger portion of your work time with the good stuff: solving problems from the point of view of the actual users.
Taiste builds digital products by combining deep technology expertise with top-notch service design. We work on diverse projects for both consumer and professional use. The company was founded in 2009 and currently consists of 37 professionals.
Our equal and open working environment offers freedom and responsibility and seeks to support all involved with their personal goals as well. You'll get to work on interesting projects with modern technologies – together with the top talents of their respective fields.
The work happens mostly in our own premises. Our beautiful offices are located at the heart of Turku and Helsinki. Naturally, remote work is also possible and supported.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from the following description:
- You have previous experience in building native applications with Kotlin and Swift.
- You understand various programming paradigms as well as their benefits and downsides.
- You are independent, proactive and solution-oriented. As a senior developer, you are able to take responsibility for the overall technical vision of the projects you're working on.
- You have the determination to polish services by iterating them together with the rest of the team and the client.
- You are able to justify your choices and know how to document them in a clear and understandable manner.
- You always seek to update your skills via new tools and working methods.