As a Test Lead, you have practical skills and experience from testing, as you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing testing in a large-scale software project. You know how software is built, and how to pick it apart, revealing issues that would otherwise have been gone unnoticed before release.
You work closely with developers and can fluently discuss software architecture with them. You are familiar with the current best practices in testing and know how to document your findings systematically and efficiently.
This position requires frequent presence in Turku and good spoken/written Finnish skills.
Taiste builds digital products by combining deep technology expertise with top-notch service design. We work on diverse projects for both consumer and professional use. The company was founded in 2009 and currently consists of 40 professionals.
Our equal and open working environment offers freedom and responsibility and seeks to support all involved with their personal goals as well. You'll get to work on interesting projects with modern technologies – together with the top talents of their respective fields.
The work happens mostly in our own premises. Our beautiful offices are located at the heart of Turku and Helsinki. Naturally, remote work is also possible and supported.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from the description below:
- You have several years of experience of planning and implementing testing, including software development projects.
- You have sufficient technical understanding of application architecture (server, interface, client/frontend etc.).
- You have great communication skills.
- You speak fluent Finnish and English.
- You have an understanding of test automation and its uses in software development.
We also see the following as beneficial:
- Previous experience in large-scale business systems, for example ERPs or cash register systems.
For more detailed information regarding our projects and for example work culture, please visit our website https://www.taiste.fi/
Did we spark your interest? Take the chance and tell us about your self. Let´s create a better digital world and an awesome place to work together!