Technical Project Manager (FI)
Are you a solution-oriented Technical Project Manager whose strengths are organisation, planning and communication skills? Would you like to work on challenging projects in good company?
As a Technical Project Manager, you'll be working with a major client of ours. The project features a wide distributed information system built with modern technologies. You are an intermediary between business and IT, producing clear and understandable documentation of the client's business needs for designers and developers.
This position requires a frequent presence in Turku and good spoken/written Finnish skills.
For this role, we hope you recognise yourself from this description:
- You have experience in Project Management
- You are able to take responsibility for leading development projects with our team
- Your way of working is independent, proactive and goal-oriented
- When needed, you are able to step into the role of a Product Owner within projects
- You have a degree suitable for the job
- You have a mindset of constant learning
- You are able to be regularly present in Turku
- You have fluent skills in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
Taiste builds digital products by combining deep technology expertise with top-notch service design. We work on diverse projects for both consumer and professional use. The company was founded in 2009 and currently consists of 45 professionals.
Our equal and open working environment offers freedom and responsibility and seeks to support all involved with their personal goals as well. You'll get to work on interesting projects with modern technologies – together with the top talents of their respective fields.
Did we spark your interest?
Take the chance and tell us about yourself!
When the right candidate is found, the work can begin straight away. So what are you waiting for? Let's create a better digital future and an awesome place to work together!